Monday, February 2, 2009

Sorry I've been so bad about updating!

Between us all being sick and work, I've just been tired all the time and barely on the computer. I just got over the stomach flu yet again, but it seems so far that everyone else has been spared.

Last weekend I took the boys and we went up to Bill's house in Grand Rapids. Had a blast. Alex got to go sledding in Bill's backyard, and Max mostly hung out in the house shooting his new nerf gun. I went out Saturday night with Bill, Krystle and Rusty and we had a ton of fun. The only thing that would have made it better was Tim being able to come with me. Hopefully next time.

Not a whole lot new to report. The kids are growing and changing so much all the time. I'll need to post the details on that soon but I have to go get Max in a few minutes from school so I don't have enough time now. I also have some pictures of them from last weekend and a ton of pictures that Max has taken. I think he desperately needs his own camera ;)

Anyway, thanks for your patience and keep checking back because I promise to be a better blogger in the near future!

2 comments:

BabiesandBargains said...

We bought Trev that Kid Tough Camera...I love it...He leaves mine alone and takes the most random pics with his :P

The Beach Life said...

Well until they make a 36 hour day I can totally relate to not having time for much of anything!