Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just thought I would share

Tim made me crab dip because I asked nicely and it was soooo yummy! I have really missed it. We didn't even get to use fresh crab because I don't think they have that in the midwest ;), but it was still good.

The boys have been fighting all day and they are driving me nuts. I remember Bill and Rusty fighting all the time, but it seemed different. Maybe because it wasn't my problem? Haha! Alex is a little terror! Max is having a hard time without working meds, but at least he tries sometimes. Alex just antagonizes and screeches, and makes me crazy. I do love them both. I wouldn't trade them for the world even on the worst day. I do threaten to sell them daily though.

I guess I don't have much else to talk about. I need to do my work out but Max is watching Dungeons and Dragons. As soon as he's done, I'll do 20 minutes or so and then hit the shower. Shortly after will be bedtime. Yay!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hmm...crab dip. Never had it, sounds yummy though.

Sorry the boys have been fighting like mad men. Them darn antagonistic little brothers, being the oldest I know just how pesty they are. Austin has not let me down in that regard.