Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm still working out

Can you believe it? I can't. It's so not like me to be motivated like that. I slept all day today in preparation for work tonight and then got up and did some kettlebells. I don't feel anything yet but soreness, but I'm thinking that results will have to show soon. Show or I'll quit and that would be bad ;)

We are still working with Max through his "meds not quite working" phase, but on the whole he is doing much better. He started Zoloft last weekend to replace his prozac and that has definitely helped his out of control meltdowns. He still has way too much energy, but from what the doctor says, the energy isn't going to go away with Straterra anyway so we just use it for good as often as possible.

Alex is Alex. He has been spending time in the older two classroom at school this week. I think he really enjoys it. He's all happiness when I pick him up but still quite the little monster at home. Whatever Max has, Alex wants. It's not pretty, but we are slowing learning to distract him.

I have quite a few pictures to post, but they are still on the camera and I don't have time before I go get Max. Krystle came this past weekend to stay with the boys while I worked and Tim had them outside in the snow on Sunday. It was a really good weekend and I am very sad that I had to miss it because I slept all day. It has been quite a while since I worked 3 in a row and it almost killed me, but I made it. Have to get used to it since Krystle thinks she'll be able to do this every 3 weeks. Yay!!! It's nice to have two weekends in a row off now instead of working someone else's Saturday to get my Friday off.

Hmm, as I'm thinking about what I'm typing, I realize it's probably pretty boring to everyone. Life has been so busy lately there just isn't anything super exciting to talk about. Hopefully when I get the pictures on here that'll make it more exciting.

I'm out for now, but you can bet I'll be back! Hopefully sooner rather than later!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Nice update postie! And kudos on still working out! Yeah!