Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hi, remember me?

Haha, I've seriously been a slacker lately. Not just with the blog, but with everything. Work has not been the greatest, Max has been difficult to control, and Alex is definitely in his terrible twos. Dealing with all of that has made me slack off on what should be important...updating my family and friends.

Last weekend we headed up to Bay City for grandma and grandpa's birthday. We had a very nice time and the boys loved playing with their cousins. They spent the night with grandma and grandpa on Saturday so Tim and I could go out. That was awesome. The bars were kinda boring, but it was a nice time. We hung out with an old friend of Tim's and then a guy we both used to work with showed up for a little while. Always nice to see him.

Otherwise, there really is nothing new going on. We just sit around the house all the time and it's getting old. I'm looking forward to the nicer weather so we can get outside more and maybe take the kids to the zoo or other fun places. I'm even considering taking them to McDonald's for dinner tonight just to get us out of the house. How scary is that.

Oooh, I guess there is a highlight. Tim and I decided we are taking a vacation this year...without the kids. Not sure where or when yet, but it's in the works. Maybe a long weekend or something. Vegas has been tossed around which I think would be a lot of fun, and more affordable than many other places I'd like to see. If you have any awesome ideas, let me know!

I added quite a few pictures to dropshots last weekend in case you haven't seen them. I'm a bit too lazy to add them here, but don't forget to check them out! Some of the kids playing outside, and others of them just being their cute selves!

Later!

4 comments:

Renee said...

You aren't a slacker just a busy busy mom! Your family needs your attention right now.

Sounds like you had a nice time in Michigan. We will have to get together one of these times. I would love to see you and the boys!

A vacation with no kids sounds like a lot of fun. I have no suggestions as Scott and I have never left the kids for a vacation. Vegas sounds like fun though!

Debbie said...

So jealous of a child free vacation. Actually any vacation, lol!!! Take me!!

Dawn said...

Very cool about Vegas! A vacation is always good for the psyche. I'm bummed I couldn't visit with you last week but you wouldn't have wanted Tommy's crud to add to the drama. Next time.

Angie said...

Thanks girls! Renee, we do need to get together on one of my trips up there. Debbie- you can come with us if you want ;). Dawn- I'm sorry I missed you too, but I'll be back when the baby comes! I promise!