Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 3 of working out

And I feel awesome! Still a little sore in spots, but it's a good sore. I know it's working. I definitely don't hurt nearly as bad as I did yesterday, and I can walk up and down the stairs without wanting to cry. I'm so proud of myself because I don't know that I have ever stuck with anything so long before ;)

In other news, I'm going shopping tomorrow with two friends from work and looking forward to it. On Thursday Max and I have his first counseling appointment, only I forgot to get a pre-approval from the insurance company so hopefully I can do that tomorrow. Friday Krystle, and probably Bill, will be here to watch the kids for me this weekend. I have to work all 3 days and without them, I wouldn't be able to sleep on Saturday. What nice siblings I have!! Tim will be around in the evenings so maybe someone or two will be able to get out of the house. That would make me very jealous, but what can I do? Hope to VEX. Haha!

I'll update on Max as soon as I know more. Meds still don't seem to be doing much, but Tim has been doing some amazing discipline which seems to be helping some. I hope the combination kicks in soon because he is definitely having a rough time at school and I do NOT want him to lose the friends he has made because he can't control himself. That would make me very sad.

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Ang! I'm proud of you. Working out is hard, but it starts to feel so good. I'm thinking of Max and hoping he does well!

Tiffany