Monday, January 12, 2009

Another hospital visit

And wouldn't you know, it's Alex again. Who else would it be??? LOL. He had a stomach bug over the weekend and couldn't keep anything down for the longest time. Then when he could, he still wasn't drinking much, not peeing, and just looking dehydrated. I took him to daycare this morning thinking he was better and now I feel really bad about that because he is obviously not better. Actually he is, but we are still in the hospital for dehydration. Ugh! I'm staying with him and Tim is at home with Max. Fortunately neither of us had to work.

So, here I sit, watching him sleep, hoping this works. I can't imagine why it wouldn't though because his labs looked great. His lack of a wet diaper does prove that he was at least a little dry though.

I'm off to read my book and hope to get a little sleep tonight. I'm sure I'll be back with an update tomorrow!

5 comments:

BabiesandBargains said...

O wow I hope he gets to feeling better...Taking in food and water and peeing! Poor kid!

Debbie said...

Feel better Alex!!! xoxoxo

Dawn said...

Awe poor little guy. I hope he is feeling better and your hospital stay is short. No rest in the hospital that is for sure.

Angie said...

Thank you all! He's definitely doing better this morning. Peeing and eating, but still not much drinking. I'm thinking that might be due to all the IV fluids though. I hope so anyway. He's on my nerves now, but I think he's bored and he can only go so far attached to the IV. Hopefully we'll be out of here soon!

Renee said...

I hope Alex is feeling better. I hope he is home or will be soon.