Friday, July 27, 2007

So tired tonight

I worked again today which is awesome for me. However, Max got up too early this morning and I never took a nap so I'm beat. After work we headed over to grandma's and out for ice cream. Alex LOVES ice cream. Max likes it ok, but he'd rather give his to his brother and just eat the cone. Grandma also order him some cheese sticks. Man did he eat those up. I was almost surprised that he liked them, but he'll eat any cheese so I shouldn't have been shocked.

Tomorrow is a big day. Shopping at Sam's Club in the morning with Papa and then we are packing up to head down to South Bend. It has been two weeks since we've seen Tim so it's about time. I plan on leaving sometime during the late afternoon, after we spend a little time with grandma. Nana has so much going on we may not see her at all, and grandpa is fishing. Sunday's plan is to head to the beach on Lake Michigan in Indiana. The boys will love it. We went once before, but didn't really have all the "stuff" we needed to make the beach great. This time we'll go prepared.

So, last night before bed I gave Alex some Motrin and his Zantac. He definitely slept better so I'm going to have to do that again tonight. I meant to earlier, but he's sleeping now so whenever he wakes up. I am guessing it's only a matter of time since 11 is his normal time to get up. I have never looked forward to something more than him sleeping through the night. I'm ready, and he needs to start soon, but I fear it's going to be years.

I guess that's about all I have for now. I could probably keep rambling, but I don't want to bore anyone when I just got this blog started. Especially when I don't have all that much to say. See you tomorrow!!

No comments: