Monday, July 30, 2007

Another long day

So, I feel like I don't have much to say today even though we did a lot yesterday. Max rode a pony and several other rides. Alex loved the otters and could have watched them play all day. The Ft. Wayne zoo was awesome in the respect that all the animals seemed to be out and active. Something we haven't run into a lot lately. Too hot most of the time I guess. He was really good considering he had no nap and it was a 2 hour drive from South Bend.

Today we did a whole bunch of nothing. Out for breakfast and then to the park. Back to the hotel for naptime and then we just hung out waiting for Tim to get out of his meeting. After the meeting we went to the mall and let Max play in the play area. They both got haircuts too. Lastly was dinner at Famous Dave's. I've never been there because I hate ribs, but man is their food good.

Now we are just sitting around waiting for Max to fall asleep and watching Big Love. Makes me miss HBO even more because I've missed a few episodes. If we don't get a house with our satellite back soon I think I'll go insane.

So, told you there wasn't much to talk about. As much as I love to ramble and talk, I just don't have it in me tonight. I think I blew it all last night. I will be around tomorrow though and hopefully I'll have plenty to tell from the beach.

Here is a picture to sign off with!
My boys at the zoo!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey, a statue of Tim! LOL. Love the pic :)