Friday, July 3, 2009

Just in case you were wondering

My finger is finally feeling better! I seriously think that was the worst pain I have ever felt for the first few days.

Otherwise I don't have a whole lot to talk about. I did get my birthday present early though! Tim has been dying to get us "good" bikes so we finally went today and picked a set out. Then we drove to Potato Creek which is a state park near here. We road for about an hour and a half and I'm thinking now that I may not be able to sit tomorrow. I'm excited though. Tim wants to make us an extreme couple to get us out of the house more!

Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I love July 4th. Almost as much as Christmas if not more. We will probably just hang out with the kids during the day. In the evening we are doing a cookout with a few of the neighbors and then fireworks in the backyard. Tim and Dave are going to get them tonight so I'm hoping they come back with a few hours worth ;) Haha! I'm guessing once they get drunk the time it takes to light them will get longer and longer. We had so much fun last year so I'm sure it'll be tons of fun again this year! Plus, I'm looking forward to the yummy food!

I'm sure I'll have pictures to post tomorrow. I need to head to bed soon for tonight.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad your finger is feeling better - I can't imagine that pain. The things we take for granted!

Angie said...

Thanks Debbie!