Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I had an accident

And cut off the tip of one of my fingers! OOPS!! Anyway, its tough to type, but I didn't want to leave everyone hanging when I said I'd post more so I figured I can at least come post some recent pictures! We went to Chicago on Saturday with grandma and have also been playing out in the yard alot.

Hope you enjoy and I'll be back again when I can type with all of my fingers to give you more details!

Don't know why this is so blurry but here are the boys fighting over their new toy!

Alex being insane! He did this several times before I thought to get the camera. In the beginning he always landed in two feet without falling









Standing on the moon









Lots more Chicago pictures at dropshots but my finger is tired ;) Check them out!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute pictures and you have quite the monkey in that video. Sorry about your finger.

Angie said...

Thanks Dawn!

Debbie said...

OMG, love that pic of Max getting Alex straight in the head with that water gun! lol! Alex looked none to happy!

Angie said...

He couldn't figure out how to work his gun so he was pissed!! He wanted to get Max back and couldn't. I laughed soooo hard that night!