Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ok, I'm back

I've slacked long enough. I'm sorry to those of you who still check in with me. I promise to try to do better, but don't hold your breath ;) Lots going on lately. The first week in June Max went camping at Gun Lake with my parents. He had a really nice time. Tim, Alex, and I went the next weekend to pick him up and we all had fun too. I have some great video of the boys on the tube behind the boat.

I've also been working a lot the last week or two, but before that I was volunteering to be off as much as possible. I know I should need the money, but I just hate going in at night. I wish ever day that a day position would open up somewhere.

Tim has been working a ton too. He'll get nice 3 or 4 day stretches off, but then he'll have to work for 11 days straight. He had to let his assistant go due to the economy and that really stinks for us.

Hmm, what else. I walked in a 5K with my neighbors and some of their family members. That was pretty fun. Definitely a day I enjoyed.

Here are some pictures and videos to tide you over until I can get the blog looking pretty and post more often.

Alex and Papa fishing.....or trying to ;)


Alex pushing Max on the swing. This did not end well, haha. Alex ended up on his butt because he doesn't know to move after he pushes.


Can you see the purple tinge to his skin? He was blue but didn't want to get out.


Come and try to get me


The three boys wrestling.


Max on the tube all by himself.


Daddy taking Alex for a spin


Chilling out sporting his "Life is Good" T-shirt.


And that's about all I've got for now. I have laundry to do today and seeing as Tim will be home in a few hours and the house is a mess, I should probably get to cleaning. I do promise to try to post more and I even have more video on my camera right now. I'll get it in here as soon as I can!

6 comments:

BabiesandBargains said...

I always check in...

Angie said...

Thanks! ;) I still check on you too!

Renee said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! I can't believe how big the boys are getting!

Dawn said...

Glad you are back! I love the pictures and videos! Awesome red hair on Alex. ;)

Sounds like a great start to the summer for you!

Debbie said...

Love the pics - can't believe that wrestling video! Alex keeps up or makes the others keep up with him doesn't he ;)

Angie said...

Thanks girls!!

Debbie- he can definitely hold his own. He does the "hug" thing but then lifts his feet to take Max down. Sadly, Max falls for it almost every time.

Dawn- I'm wondering if he's your kid. We still don't know where he gets that from!