Thursday, October 8, 2009

I made pancakes!

I know this makes me sound like a horrible mother, but I have never made pancakes for my kids before. I did do waffles about a week ago and those turned out ok, so when they asked for pancakes tonight I decided to give it a shot. I must say, they turned out pretty ok. Neither boy is complaining and they are upstairs eating pancakes and fruit as I type.

Yay me!!

On a normal note, I have almost completed my first week of labor training. I LOVE it!!! I have sooooo much to learn, but I really feel like I'm going to do ok! I hope so anyway, I'll keep you updated on how its going.

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Yum Yum!!! About time mama! I always make a ton and freeze the leftovers - they heat up good in like 40 seconds in the micro!

Debbie said...

p.s. For some reason your blog just shows up as a period ( . ) Like in the email the sender is .

and I just bookmarked this on my laptop and it bookmarked as .